Ferry Crossing I European Tapestry
|History:||Ferry Crossing European tapestry is based after one of a series painted by Francois Boucher (1703-1770). Long before highways and byways coursed their way across the European landscape, travelers relied on the vast network of waterways to get from one village to another instead. Small ferries crossed the small rivers and canals regularly, transporting passengers and goods up and down stream. Here, a lady and gentleman get ready to embark on a journey aboard a small ferry. The lad in the boat steadies it with a long pole as the damsel starts to step in. Beyond, one of the many locks that controlled flooding can be seen under an archway. This tapestry is a beautiful reminder of days gone by when needs were so much simpler.|
|Composition:||80% Cotton, 20% Viscose and Polyester blend.|
|Finish:||Backed with lining and tunnel for easy hanging|
Price Match Guaranteed!
110% meet and beat policy of the difference in price!
At Save on Wall Art, our goal is to offer our customers the best shopping experience online by giving them wall décor at the best possible prices. We make sure that our prices are the most competitive in the market so you don’t have to go anywhere else for your tapestry needs.
When you visit our website, we wish for you to be confident in the fact that you will not find lower prices anywhere else. However, if you do find an item, or more, at lower prices than us, then all you must do is email us the link to that page. We will review it and if it is true, we will refund 10% of the difference in price to your original payment.
Guidelines for the Price Match Policy!
By providing us with the link of the pages that are showing lower prices, you will allow us to begin the reviewing process. This way we will be able to get the case to our payments team and they will credit you the difference accordingly.
To make sure that we are providing the best service to our customers, we have a few guidelines regarding our 110% price matching policy:
- The online store selling the item(s) at a lower price needs to be an authorized and licensed reseller of the product you have purchased or plan to purchase.
- Please exclude special offers, one-time rebates, special promotions, gifts, or discounts
- The competitor website store must be showing the item as IN STOCK
- The item must not be selling on websites like eBay or any other auction website OR on overstock.com or any other discounter site etc
- All purchase conditions must be factored i.e. shipping cost, taxes and the item price
If you have and still see an item(s) selling at a lower price, do not hesitate to get in touch with us ASAP!