Le temps des cerises (Cherry Time) French Tapestry Wall Hanging
|Woven In:||Woven in France|
|History:||Cherry Time or Le temps des cerises is a European jacquard wall tapestry inspired by a rare series of four Beauvais tapestries of the 18th century, based on cartoons by J.B. Huet (1745-1811). These tapestries depict life in the countryside, a very popular theme of the period. This specific scene of the cherry harvest is reminiscent of pleasant and carefree days among friends of the beginning of Summer. Huet is known for pastoral and genre scenes of animals in the Rococo manner, and was influenced by François Boucher.|
|Composition:||80% Cotton, 20% Viscose and Polyester blend.|
|Finish:||Backed with lining and tunnel for easy hanging|
Price Match Guaranteed!
110% meet and beat policy of the difference in price!
At Save on Wall Art, our goal is to offer our customers the best shopping experience online by giving them wall décor at the best possible prices. We make sure that our prices are the most competitive in the market so you don’t have to go anywhere else for your tapestry needs.
When you visit our website, we wish for you to be confident in the fact that you will not find lower prices anywhere else. However, if you do find an item, or more, at lower prices than us, then all you must do is email us the link to that page. We will review it and if it is true, we will refund 10% of the difference in price to your original payment.
Guidelines for the Price Match Policy!
By providing us with the link of the pages that are showing lower prices, you will allow us to begin the reviewing process. This way we will be able to get the case to our payments team and they will credit you the difference accordingly.
To make sure that we are providing the best service to our customers, we have a few guidelines regarding our 110% price matching policy:
- The online store selling the item(s) at a lower price needs to be an authorized and licensed reseller of the product you have purchased or plan to purchase.
- Please exclude special offers, one-time rebates, special promotions, gifts, or discounts
- The competitor website store must be showing the item as IN STOCK
- The item must not be selling on websites like eBay or any other auction website OR on overstock.com or any other discounter site etc
- All purchase conditions must be factored i.e. shipping cost, taxes and the item price
If you have and still see an item(s) selling at a lower price, do not hesitate to get in touch with us ASAP!